Your investment is $29 a month for the Asentiv Mastermind Community Coaches! This meeting is held on the 3rd Wednesday of the Month for 2022. The Asentiv Mastermind Community includes: · An
Your investment is $29 a month for the Asentiv Mastermind Community Coaches! This meeting is held on the 3rd Wednesday of the Month for 2022.
The Asentiv Mastermind Community includes:
· An Asentiv Mastermind Meeting a Month (there are various other meeting available if you cannot attend your monthly session)
· Access to exclusive Facebook Group for all Asentiv Mastermind Communities
· Monthly videos focused on having MORE MTF – More Money, More Time, More Fun – or Asentiv’s Networking Tip
· 1 Be our Guest ticket per quarter
· Communication within the community throughout the month
The Asentiv Mastermind Community is $29 a month. After the initial payment, the following payments will be charged on the 1st of the month.
Minimum membership is 6 months; membership can be terminated at any time after 6 months.
Shawn Yesner shared:
“Being a part of the Asentiv Mastermind has helped me:
– Define and refine my Mission Statement so that it takes my breath away!
– Helped sell copies of my book, and create fans of my Podcast!
– Helped me create knock-their-socks-off presentations!
– Provided ideas to keep my network engaged!
– Given me an accountability partner for my second book (which launched September 2020)!
– Helped me communicate with my staff so we’re rowing the boat in the same direction!
– Helped me define and refine my Target Market!
– Provided me with social media feedback!
– Provided me with social media likes, shares and comments.”
Charles Rickie shared:
“The fact that we had several marketing seats in the meeting and many people were expressing marketing needs, efforts, and wishes was priceless! Whether nothing comes out of that, or you land a whale through that specific meeting…..Many participants left with ideas, and certain marketing business owners were given ideas on who to call on. I think many members received great information based on the platform! I will definitely look forward to the next one!”
About the Asentiv Mastermind Community:
The Asentiv Mastermind Community (AMC) is an opportunity to connect with others so everyone can achieve their desired level of success. Bringing together a powerhouse of like-minded individuals in a supportive environment creates community. The Asentiv Mastermind Community helps participants take a 360 degree look at their business, solve problems, accomplish goals and evolve towards their maximum potential.
Participants receive authentic and genuine support from their “new tribe” (the AMC) as we mutually support committed members to grow and achieve success as a result of the collective expertise and experiences that is contributed by each member.
Over the past 15 years, our mission at Asentiv is to assist entrepreneurs in growing their business through increased referral generation via a simple and effective system. This has allowed participants to increase their bottom line, create an amazing business and a more spectacular life.
We broaden our purpose in these Asentiv Mastermind Communities (AMC) by now adding operational and financial strategies. Of course, we also support one another with vision and mission building, goal setting and tactics to move forward.
During the AMC Meeting, there are 3 components the community focuses on – THE 3 Ps:
People – connecting with other people within the community, creating stronger relationships!
Programs – Get top tips from Asentiv’s various programs plus you have the opportunity to share about YOUR business with the community (making it easier to share with your referral team so they easily support you).
Progress – Gain ideas for you and your business. Pose a question/conundrum/issue/objective and receive feedback from your fellow AMC members.
Over the past couple of years, the Asentiv Mastermind meetings were available only to Referrals for Life participants. Now, you have the opportunity to be a part of the
Asentiv Mastermind Community – WELCOME!
(Wednesday) 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
From the comfort of your own home/office!
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!