06nov9:00 am7:00 pmCreating 20/20 Vision for 2020 Success: An Asentiv Conference (BNI Tampa)9:00 am - 7:00 pm Children's BoardLocation:Brandon,Clearwater,FL,Florida,Hillsborough,Hillsborough Florida,Land o Lakes,Pasco,Pinellas Florida,St. Petersburg,Tampa,Wesley Chapel
2020 is almost around the corner! On November 6th, join the Asentiv team for Creating 20/20 Vision for 2020 Success: An Asentiv Conference. Registration and networking is from 9-10 am, the
2020 is almost around the corner! On November 6th, join the Asentiv team for Creating 20/20 Vision for 2020 Success: An Asentiv Conference.
Registration and networking is from 9-10 am, the Conference will be from 10-5 pm, followed by Happy Hour & Networking hosted by Brewin’ Up Business (at a location just down the road) from 5-7 pm.
During this event, entrepreneurs will come up with the plan to insure that 2020 is an amazing year in their business! During this event, you will:
- Create or refine your vision of what you want 2020 to look like.
- Determine EXACTLY how many referrals you need in order to hit the goals you have set for 2020.
- Prepare a written referral marketing plan which will insure you have the plan to get where you want to be going. This will include who are the people that can support you in your business, how to motivate those people to refer you to the RIGHT people (your ideal clients).
- Acquire simple and easy ways to become less busy so you have time to do the important things you want to accomplish.
- Remove the roadblocks from your relationships by focusing on how to treat others the way THEY want to be treated, increasing your relatability, which will increase your referrability leading to profitability!
- PLUS – throughout the day, you will get to meet the RIGHT people.
Who are the right people? Those that can be passing you referrals ALL DAY, EVERY DAY!
Early Bird Enrollment: $48 per ticket when purchased by October 21st
Thanks to our sponsors: Asentiv Tampa
Want to SPONSOR this event??? Click the link below or contact Rob Kellog at 813.817.5655 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Wednesday) 9:00 am - 7:00 pm